Why Join our Incubator?
We are Greater Sudbury’s new business incubator. We offer valuable resources and support for aspiring and new entrepreneurs looking to start and grow their early-stage business over the course of 6 months.
Imagine working on your own business in a beautiful collaborative workspace in the heart of Downtown Sudbury, while you access business training and are surrounded by a community of entrepreneurs, mentors and experts who will help you every step of the way. That’s exactly what you’ll find at the Innovation Quarters.
Once accepted as a member of the IQ, you’ll have many new opportunities to connect with potential clients, business mentors and future collaborators, as well as engage in customized professional development workshops. You’ll benefit from our vast networks, collaborative work environment and knowledge sharing with like-minded peers.
As an IQ member, you’ll get access to $25,000 of exclusive perks and business supports to help your business achieve its goals – at no cost! Plus, our alumni have an opportunity for continued access to mentorship and workspace for an additional 6 months.
What We Offer
- Dedicated workstations, access to video-enabled meeting rooms and a business mailing address
- High speed internet and printer access
- One-on-one mentorship from experienced mentors and community business leaders
- Milestone development and accountability meetings with our Incubator Program Coordinator
- Connections to business advisors, professionals and government funding programs
- Specially curated professional development workshops, seminars and networking events
- Peer2Peer socials
- Ongoing group and individual pitch practices
- Introductions to potential new clients, investors and collaborators
- Marketing and media exposure through our programs and initiatives
- Special discounts and offers from our network of collaborators
What We’re Looking For
- Early-stage for profit businesses from any sector offering innovative, creative or unique products or services
- Business has not yet begun operating or generating revenue OR business has been operating or generating revenue for less than 12 months
- Business will be launched and/or operational within 12 months
- Aspiring or new entrepreneur that demonstrates a strong desire to learn and enhance their skill set by actively engaging in training programs and mentorship opportunities.
- Driven, coachable and collaborative entrepreneur and/or team
- Business must be located in, intending to expand to or willing to relocate to Greater Sudbury.