Let’s review the criteria to make sure you’re eligible!
- Early-stage for profit businesses from any sector offering innovative, creative or unique products or services
- Business has not yet begun operating or generating revenue OR business has been operating or generating revenue for less than 12 months
- Business will be launched and/or operational within 12 months
- Aspiring or new entrepreneur that demonstrates a strong desire to learn and enhance their skill set by actively engaging in training programs and mentorship opportunities.
- Driven, coachable and collaborative entrepreneur and/or team
- Business must be located in, intending to expand to or willing to relocate to Greater Sudbury.
Applications to our Incubator Program are open year-round with small cohorts joining twice per year. Once accepted as a member, you’ll have 6 months of access to specially curated training, networking and mentorship in a collaborative work environment. Applications for our next cohort starting in the Spring of 2024 are now open.
View the 2023 – 2024 Sample Calendar.
Complete the online application form.
This form may take up to 30 mins to complete. Please ensure that you have enough time to complete the form since progress cannot be saved and returned to at a later date. If you’d like to work on your application before using our online form or prefer to submit a pdf form, you can download an editable version of the form here.
Upon review, you’ll be contacted by a member of our team to schedule a meeting.
This initial meeting will allow us to learn more about your business model, as well as its current stage and needs. We’ll discuss all aspects of what our Incubator Program can offer, along with other initiatives worth exploring.
Following the evaluation of applications, a limited number of applicants will be invited to an interview with the IQ Selection Committee.
During the interview you’ll have an opportunity to pitch your business and engage in a Q&A session. The IQ Selection Committee will be composed of members representing the City of Greater Sudbury’s Economic Development Division, NORCAT, the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce and IQ Mentors.