Why Join our Incubator?
We are Greater Sudbury’s new business incubator. We offer valuable resources and support for start-ups looking to grow their company over the course of 12 months. Through small cohorts, we tailor our programming to allow for customized learning and growth plans to address each company’s unique needs.
Once accepted as a member of the IQ, you’ll have many new opportunities to connect with potential clients, business mentors and future collaborators, as well as engage in customized professional development workshops. You’ll benefit from our vast networks, collaborative work environment and knowledge sharing with like-minded peers.
As an IQ member, you’ll get access to $25,000 of exclusive perks and business supports to help your company achieve its goals – at no cost!
What We Offer
- 24/7 access to collaborative office space with dedicated workstations, access to video-enabled meeting rooms and a business mailing address
- High speed internet and printer access
- One-on-one mentorship from experienced mentors and community business leaders
- Milestone development and accountability meetings with our Incubator Program Coordinator
- Connections to business advisors, professionals and government funding programs
- Specially curated professional development workshops, seminars and networking events
- Peer2Peer socials
- Ongoing group and individual pitch practices
- Introductions to potential new clients, investors and collaborators
- Marketing and media exposure through our programs and initiatives
- Special discounts and offers from our network of collaborators
What We’re Looking For
- Early-stage for profit businesses from any sector offering innovative products or services
- Potential to grow and scale to achieve high impact
- Driven, coachable and collaborative founder and/or team
- Seeking workspace for one to four people
- Dedicated to establishing a foundation in Greater Sudbury